The U.S. Customs and Border Protection, an agency of the Department of Homeland Security, establishes the main requirements for businesses and individuals to import goods into the US. As scary as this sounds, realize that the actual process you need to follow is quite simple.
Are you a business owner who shudders at the thought of importing goods from abroad? The toughest part of importing lies in finding a reliable overseas supplier. However, after that, the shipping logistics, customs clearance, and duty payment, is actually a piece of cake.
- End-to-end launch planning is the last challenge to get your product into mass retailers
- Product Packaging Tips for Success in the Mass Retailer Channel
- Stop Spam by Routing Your Email Through an Anonymous Gmail Filter
- Five Tips on How to Stop Spam Effectively
- How to Approach the Mass Retailer Buyer—Be Ready and Quick
- Automate Repetitive Keystrokes with Macros to Save Time
- How to Choose a Name for Your Small Business
- Use a Mailbox Service to Free Your Business for Growth
- Create Momentum Before Knocking on the Retailer’s Door
- Know Your Key Performance Indicators to Get into Mass Retailers
- What’s the Life Expectancy of Your Service Provider?
- Know the Mass Retail Channel
- Six Tips for Getting Your Product into the Mass Retail Channel
- Does A Small Business Really Need a Blog?
- 20 Minutes to Lower Shipping Rates from UPS, FedEx, and DHL