Few software packages offer the ideal balance between 100% full customizable functionality and cost, at least for those on a shoestring budget. However, three come close: Quickbooks Pro (or Premium or Enterprise editions) by Intuit, Peachtree Complete Accounting by Sage Software, and Microsoft Office Accounting Professional. Of these three, my software of choice is Quickbooks Pro.
- End-to-end launch planning is the last challenge to get your product into mass retailers
- Product Packaging Tips for Success in the Mass Retailer Channel
- Stop Spam by Routing Your Email Through an Anonymous Gmail Filter
- Five Tips on How to Stop Spam Effectively
- How to Approach the Mass Retailer Buyer—Be Ready and Quick
- Automate Repetitive Keystrokes with Macros to Save Time
- How to Choose a Name for Your Small Business
- Use a Mailbox Service to Free Your Business for Growth
- Create Momentum Before Knocking on the Retailer’s Door
- Know Your Key Performance Indicators to Get into Mass Retailers
- What’s the Life Expectancy of Your Service Provider?
- Know the Mass Retail Channel
- Six Tips for Getting Your Product into the Mass Retail Channel
- Does A Small Business Really Need a Blog?
- 20 Minutes to Lower Shipping Rates from UPS, FedEx, and DHL